I am the “Life Grinder”. I’ve spent the past six years working full time as an analyst, trader, developer, project manager, and operations manager for an equity derivatives market making group and currently an equity prop shop. At night, I attended an MBA program at the University of Chicago, concentrating on analytic finance, economics, econometrics, and statistics. In the small amount of time left over, I play poker. I have had great success in no-limit holdem cash games and multi-table tournaments while achieving Supernova elite status in 2009 and 2010. My other hobbies include playing basketball, playing the guitar, and degenerate gambling.
- RT @BerniceKing: As you honor my father today, please remember and honor my mother, as well. She was the architect of the King Legacy and f… 3 days ago
- RT @CryptoCobain: If you'd bought bitcoin in 1637 instead of buying the tulip bubble and you sold it today then you'd be over 300 years old… 3 days ago
- RT @chandals: pictures of people from oregon pumping gas for the first time is my new favorite meme of 2018 https://t.co/UkOR2i0T1y 4 days ago
- RT @outsidethenba: 🤔 https://t.co/3fgdyzfGrX 4 days ago
- RT @BillsEire: 32. We 31. Should 30. Stop 29. Trying 28. To 27. Predict 26. The 25. Order 24. Of 23. The 22. 2019 21. Draft 20. Because 19.… 2 weeks ago