- RT @BerniceKing: As you honor my father today, please remember and honor my mother, as well. She was the architect of the King Legacy and f… 3 days ago
- RT @CryptoCobain: If you'd bought bitcoin in 1637 instead of buying the tulip bubble and you sold it today then you'd be over 300 years old… 3 days ago
- RT @chandals: pictures of people from oregon pumping gas for the first time is my new favorite meme of 2018 https://t.co/UkOR2i0T1y 4 days ago
- RT @outsidethenba: 🤔 https://t.co/3fgdyzfGrX 4 days ago
- RT @BillsEire: 32. We 31. Should 30. Stop 29. Trying 28. To 27. Predict 26. The 25. Order 24. Of 23. The 22. 2019 21. Draft 20. Because 19.… 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: August 2010
This month can basically be summarized by my graph below from last night. The swings have been pretty crazy, but overall I’m doing pretty well. Last night the first hand would set the tone for the beginning of my session, … Continue reading
This poem killed me. My buddy wrote this today (obviously had a slow day at work). It’s hilarious though and I’m pretty sure he spent a lot of time on it. Our draft for our league (Boner Jams) is tomorrow … Continue reading
It’s that time of year. There are few things in the world I enjoy more than fantasy football. The League I care about the most (I am usually in 3 or so) is the league with all my friends from … Continue reading
Nothing feels better than getting back to even on a terrible session. I played really poorly today, it was bad. Then godmoded WheresMyRoll luckily and got back to even.
Saturday got worse. Played at night. Was +2k on the session twice and then BOOOOM
Yup, standard lose every hand for a day. Just passed 600k VPP milestone. What a coincidence.